Because lets face it, to truly make this dream a reality we need a lot of help and support from you.
What areas can you help us with?Look below to see if you can support us and in turn have your name or business name on our media publications, this website, our clothing, bike labels, support vehicles and more…
- Website sponsorship
- Bike maintenance before and after the event
- Bike maintenance enroute
- Nutritional products for the 10 day journey – drinks, gels, protein bars, bottles
- Bike products – panniers, small bags, spare inner tubes, pumps, GPS, bike lights, tool kits, other spare parts (please do not think we won’t supply all our own bikes and associated equipment but going on advice from experts we will need more than our standard equipment to maintain progress over the 10 day period.
- Support vehicles, small van, curtain side lorry, motorbikes
- Accommodation along the way – we will be approaching our Emergency Service colleagues, however if you are reading this and think you can help please get in touch.
Where you can help us